To celebrate nine years of working on major global campaigns in science, technology and innovation, we are delighted to launch the Matter PR showreel, which showcases some of our most prominent media campaigns and creative work to date.
The showreel highlights our campaigns that have championed science through some of the most challenging times we have faced while promoting technologies that are helping to make the world a cleaner, safer and better place.
The showreel includes work from:
- A global rebrand campaign for Optica, the premier society serving the optics and photonics community known for many years as OSA, where we helped reposition OSA as ‘Optica’, the society advancing optics and photonics worldwide.
- A creative concept called ‘Faces of Optica‘, an extraordinary campaign celebrating what it means to be a member of the optics and photonics community and what makes it so unique. Illustrating who OSA members are through a series of portraits Matter PR showcased Optica’s incredible diversity and geographical reach
- A global media campaign for CABI confirming a new invasive species of crop-destroying armyworm was spreading rapidly across mainland Africa with devastating losses to crops and farmers’ livelihoods.
- A two-year media campaign for the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC), in which we disseminated use cases and the latest news from the research powerhouse, which is collaborating with some of the world’s leading universities and technical facilities.
- A campaign to launch The Rosalind Franklin Institute announcing government funding for a series of ambitious technology projects that will transform the way medicines are discovered.
- A series of media campaigns for the European Technology Platform Photonics21 which focused on promoting a range of high-impact projects funded by the EU through the Photonics Public-Private Partnership
While our video provides a brief overview of our most successful campaigns, you can read more about our body of work on our portfolio page.
From Public Outreach to Stakeholder Engagement, Matter PR specialises in helping organisations translate complex scientific projects into compelling stories which help communicate the importance and potential impact of their work.
Established in 2013, Matter PR is one of the only communications agencies specialising solely in engineering, science and technology. Contact us today to see how we can help you with your communications activities.